- Our Business
- Company Information
Industrial Materials - Coating Ink & Solvents
As a distributor for Nihon Cytec Industries Inc., CBC sells Modaflow, which has been used in the coating and ink industry worldwide for half a century.
Modaflow has been used widely over many years as a standard for fluidity modifiers and leveling agents in the coating and ink industry. As liquid types, there are ModaflowResin, MultiflowResin, and Modaflow9200.
- Modaflow Resin:100% active acrylic polymer
- Multiflow Resin: 50% xylene dilution
- modaflow 9200:Optimum for clear top coating for automobiles
Used as a silicone-free fluidity modifier for use in powder form.
- Modaflow Powder 2000:For polyester (prevention of craters and rough surfaces)
- Modaflow Powder Ⅲ:For epoxy (prevention of craters and pin holes)
- Modaflow Powder 6000:Effective for all types of resins
A product developed for water-borne coatings.
Like cyclized rubber, Alpex is a hard but brittle resin, produced by processing cyclized rubber (natural and synthetic) with acid. Reaction is conducted in an organic solvent with phenol due to its solubility.
- AlpexCK450:Uses sulfuric acid as a catalyst
- AlpexCK514:Uses a Lewis acid as a catalyst