- 1. Legal Compliance
- CBC complies with relevant laws and norms with respect to personal information.
- 2. Use of Personal Information
- CBC gathers personal information using appropriate methods and will make use of this information within a range of purposes of use.
- 3. Joint Use of Personal Information
- CBC occasionally makes use of the information supplied by its customers jointly with the members of its overseas network.
- 4. Management of Personal Information
- CBC makes every effort to prevent leakage, loss, damage, distortion, etc., with respect to the personal information it manages by undertaking thoroughly secure management of all such information.
- 5. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- CBC does not provide personal information to third parties without justifiable cause, except in cases where it has obtained the prior permission of the person to whom the information pertains or in cases based on law, etc.
- 6. Disclosure, Amendment, End of Use, etc., of Personal Information
- CBC responds promptly to requests for personal information disclosure once it has confirmed that the requester is the person to whom the information pertains who has the right to obtain the information.
- 7. Continuous Review and Improvement
- CBC continuously reviews its handling of personal information protection and attempts to make improvements in response to changes in the social environment.
- What are Cookies?
- Purpose of Use
- Cookies are used as a reference to understand the usage of the services provided by this website in order to
improve our services and to provide services that are better suited to our customers’ interests and needs.
Some cookies are deemed essential to the operation of this website and are required, but no personally identifiable information is stored.
- Cookie Settings
- For more advanced setting about cookies, please confirm the following.
For a list of cookies used on our website, please confirm the "here".
Handling of Personal Information
- Purpose of Use of Personal Information
- Personal information may be used to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of use related to our
- Offering information about products and services, and providing after-sales service and support
- Usage to the extent necessary to carry out contracts and transactions with customers
- Information on exhibitions, seminars, and other events
- Contact and provision of information related to recruitment, and management of recruitment operations
- Greetings and notifications within the reasonable scope of social customs
- Other work incidental to the above
- Inquiries Regarding Personal Information
- For any complaints, consultations, etc. regarding the handling of personal information, please use the contact information below.